Today at 20:00 (server time) will be the second Beta launch of the new event HellFire.
You need to farm monsters, and also you can kill opossite team players. For killing monsters you get HellFire event points, if you die - you loose 10% of your points and also your upgraded Equipment.
Upgradet Equipment? - Yes, you are able to upgrade your start equimpent given on start talking to "daemon" located on your base, also using command ".store"
For killing other players you get 40% points of his equipment cost. Using ".score" command - you can check current point status (yours and all of the players)
The event has 3 rounds and each round duration is set to 15 minutes. At the start each round, players will be randomly reshuffled in 3 teams. When the event end, players will be divided into 5 groups depending to gained point ammount. 1st group gets 5 Hellfire Shards, 2nd group gets 4 Hellfire Shards... players who gained lowest ammount of points get 1 Hellfire Shard.
You will be able to buy special awards for HellFire Shards, such as PvE-shroud, which can change color accoring to color of Cape equiped on player.
List of changes after 1st Beta Test:
- you cant leave big hall from now;
- NPC's dont spawn after death;
- gaining points will be displayed by dealing damage;
- you are able to spectate this event ".spectate";
- bug with sucub agr was fixed;
- in the 3rd round there will be only Boss and his servant;
- parameters of boss have been updated;
- some system errors were fixed.
The event will probably be held on Thursdays at 20:00 and in the following weeks.